• Step 1: --- Check for Availability
Once you have decided that you would like to join one of our cruises, you have to contact us at any time to check the availability. We will email you with more specific information about the
cruise you are interested in, as well as a quote including any discounts. Our office is open 7 days per week ,24 hours
• Step 2:
--- Request a Provisional Booking
Once you are ready to book your cruise, you need to request a provisional booking for your preferred dates. Requesting a provisional booking is important in order to avoid double bookings for any specific
date. You can do that by emailing us .
• Step 3: --- You will receive confirmation of your Provisional Booking
We will get back to you by email
- confirming your provisional booking (typically for 48 hours but it can be for longer if you request it),
- confirming the price after any discounts
• Step 4: --- Payment of the booking deposit
At the time of booking you pay a deposit which is 30% of the total cost and the remainder will need to be
paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the start of your cruise. Please note that if your booking is taking place in less than 8 weeks from the starting date, then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
Through our booking form you can
- pay by PayPal, or
- send our bank details (IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code) if you prefer to pay by money transfer
Step 5: --- You will receive confirmation of your booking
Within 24 hours of receiving your deposit, we will send you your booking confirmation and update our Availability page.
If you choose 'money transfer' We will send you our company's
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code) which some banks also called SWIFT
With these you can carry out the transfer through your bank. Please note that any bank charges related to the transfer, should be covered by the sender.