We can quarantee you an unforgettable sailing trip!!
Early Booking- Special offers
We take care of all the little details related to your trip, from the smooth running of the yacht to organizing your transfers from/to the airport, as well as giving you all the information about your trip. The only thing you will need to take care of, is booking your flights and making your way from your house to the airport.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed and easy-going holiday for you, where you will feel at home onboard.
The concept of our cruises is that from the moment you get to our yachts, we'll take care of all the practical issues, so you can just relax and enjoy your holiday in Greece. In the same logic, we looked at all the possible ways that you can get to our yacht, hoping to make the planning of your holiday easier for you and your journey to/from our yacht more comfortable.
This is actually one of the nicest holidays you will have in your life, but the important question is "How much is a crewed yacht charter going to cost?"
Our cruises are addressed to people who would like to have variety in their holiday and try something different. Explore the islands, enjoy the sun, the sea and the relaxed local nightlife, but not just get stuck in a tourist resort for the whole duration.
The big majority of our guests have never been on a yacht before, so they are not familiar with the expenses related to this type of holiday.
The prices below include absolutely everything related to your cruise.
During your cruise you will be our guest, so we will take care of everything. All you need to do is relax and enjoy the magic of the Greek islands!
- A berth in an en suite double / twin cabin
- The captain & the sailor/hostess / cook
- Bed linen, pillow, one set of bathroom towels (body towel and face/hand towel)
to the bar with free beer, wine and ouzo
(Guests are welcome to help themselves with drinks anytime, but while sailing or swimming they are not allowed to be drunk for safety reasons as well as for the well-being of their fellow passengers. The captain has the final word on the amount of alcohol that may be consumed onboard the yacht.)
- CD player & Radio with speakers inside and on deck
- Equipment to access the INTERNET
- All mooring fees in marinas
- VAT and Greek Taxes
- All other running costs of the yacht
- Yacht insurance against damage to the boat or third parties according to the European legislation for charter vessels
- All equipment of the yacht including the dinghy and its outboard engine
- Drinking water and non alcoholic drinks (orange. lemon, soda, coca cola, etc.)
- The free use of kayaks and kanoes.
The price does not include :
- your personal travel insurance
- provisions ( food or
- fuels ( from 300 - 500 euros for the whole trip )
- tips for the crew
- transfers from/to the yacht
- MB for the internet
- THE PRICES STARTS FROM
- ( depends of the season)
|IKARIAN SPIRIT||41 FEET||4-5 PERSONS||2400/Week|
|IKARIAN STAR||58 FEET||10-12PERSONS||4500/Week|
|IKARIAN SPIRIT||41 FEET||12 PERSONS||400/DAYLY|
|IKARIAN STAR||58 FEET||25 PERSONS||800/DAILY|
|IKARIAN DREAM||45 FEET||4-5 PERSONS||3000/WEEK|
|IKARIAN DREAM||45 FEET||25 PERSONS||700 /DAILY|
You can also have a daily trip to Aigina island , Agistri and the others islands around, and spend a wonderful day with your friends with our boats.
We can perfectly organize and accommodate all types of special events during the whole year time after special agreements, such
wedding proposals, wedding anniversaries, private parties, bachelor party,birthday parties, or whatever you could imagine!